Online Fantasy Dreamer

June 1, 2008


He is so discreet. He doesn't let his presence to be known. Waiting to see if she makes the first move, he waits ever so patiently. Just like one of her friends, not to be such a bother, or even think who he is. He takes you out of your shell and then with words, he'll make you melt in anticipation just so he can get his kicks from the girls with all the glitz.

This man is very sophisticated – mentally and physically. He wears designer labels, even tries to find that unique shirt and tie. He would try very much so to impress, let alone the way he would dress. He will listen to all your worries and problems, even offer you advice. He will tell you how much he thinks of you and what for you, he would do. The way he treats other women, he doesn't treat you, in fact it's with utter respect that he finds in you. He'll tell you that you are beautiful, smart and that you are a great person and that whoever has you is a very lucky person.

I don't know his name but I know in this world he can find fortune because he has the fame. I met him once, whoa! It was nice, he flattered me with his pride and charm, wittingly chatted a knowingly rhyme. He had me in such a spot; I thought it was heaven, him and me perfect if we could be. I just had a single doubt that something, somewhere wasn't right, like in a novel someone has to die. It was a flight to remember, a true escape from reality. Dreaming a fantasy of someone who could never be, here he was, chatting forever with me.

We talked for hours, losing a day at a time. It went so quick, faster than I could blink. Excitement got the better of me; I couldn't even do my job. I started to fall back in my work just like a slob. What was I honestly thinking? How long was this going to go on for? What happens next? Who is he, maybe he'll try and do something to me? No, he always said that I was this good, honest, beautiful person, which I did not really agree. Simply because I didn't know him and everything became blurry, all my favorite things, I didn't do anymore. Just him, glued like a young child playing a game, excited to talk to and thought that already knew, but that was just thoughts, what about reality? Where was I, up in a cloud away from the world? I tried to talk out aloud but couldn't because of him in my thoughts. Little did I know, but I had this hunch he is not Mr. Perfect nor a knight in shining armor – merely male as it is so.

Who, just who did he say he was? A male in disguise making rude remarks? No, not him he was far from that. Being the one who calls the shots, I was the one fired at! Wholly, I mean, whoa, what?!

Exactly, another intruder online, he tried but I mustered, and eventually gave up when I frankly told my story. He didn't know what hit him from behind, he had to look back and rescind.

This is a true online invasion of a male trying to pickup a female. So girls, read this, but don't weep, you'll be surprised at whom next you may meet.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 comments: to “ Online Fantasy Dreamer

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster